Thursday, March 19, 2009

OOPS!

I have just done a silly thing, and now my leg hurts :(

After going out in the rain and the mud this morning, I was put on the deck for a little while until my feet were dry and clean (then I get to come in). Well, today, that Evil Cat was tormenting me near the deck, so I climbed up to get a better view, and then decided to JUMP over the deck to get to that cat. Oops. I landed on the lower steps far below, but I hurt myself, and now I am limping. They are taking me to the vet this afternoon....

Now I'm scared. If this is my last post, I want you to know that I love you all and I'm leaving my dog doo bags to Fergus across the street. I'm leaving my squeaky balls to the Cat just to annoy her; my stinky bed to anyone who wants it; my big bowl to the hoomans to make pie in, and my fold up fabric travel bowl to Teddy down the road, who seems to be a thirsty dog. I'm leaving my bacon and cheese treats to Jonathan because he likes bacon and cheese; my pupperoni treats to Stuart because he likes pepperoni; my milk bones to Kim because she likes milk, and my stuffy dog with one eye to my mum, to remind her of me....

PS. I have a confession too. I ate the cat's catnip.

Note from Editor: It's really not that bad, and I think he's just sprained his leg. I'm sure Timmy will be back to normal in no time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment