Saturday, March 28, 2009

WEEKLY NEWS!

What a week I've had! I lost my first two teeth this week! I was a bit disappointed that the Dog Fairy didn't come in the night and leave me a treat in exchange for my teeth though.
Then, That Cat tried to attack me for no reason, and the Kimberley pup rushed in to save me and got a scratched, bloody hand as a result of that Evil Cat. Poor Kimberley Pup. I licked and kissed her hand clean several times. Her sacrifice means a lot to me.
Yesterday I got neutered. All these weeks when I heard the hoomans talking about it, I thought it was something fun and exciting. I was wrong. Certain bits of me are sore and swollen, or even missing! And I came back from the vet with an ear infection, so now they have to squeeze drops right down into my ears twice a day. Not fun. The vet tried to put a cone on me to protect my 'missing' bits, but I destroyed it in minutes. So at least I don't have to wear that thing. It would ruin my "street cred"
My Mum is taking me for a run now (or maybe a walk as I'm not sure my missing parts should run) !

No comments:

Post a Comment