Wednesday, March 11, 2009

TRANSGRESSIONS!! I have been doing a few naughty things lately! I think they are called transgreshuns or something. (I learned that from TV) The other day, I escaped from my lead on the driveway, and even though my mum asked me to stop, I bolted like a bullet and went for a run all by myself! There is so much world out there to discover....I couldn't help it! I ran down Darwin St in o.01 seconds, dodging cars and having a WONDERFUL time until a car stopped and someone jumped out and caught me! My mum came puffing down the street as red as a beetroot. She said she was embarrassed, and that I had disobeyed. She took me home and said she will have to keep me on a firm lead, or tied up if I am going to do that. I do love my mum and family, but I am so interested in exploring the world!

Then, the other night I somehow dislodged the power source for the alarm system, so that it was on back up power all night, and it went off at 5am (on a Saturday) You should have seen my people...running bleary eyed in their pyjamas trying to figure out what was going on....it was quite funny, and quite accidental!

I think I am in the dog house.....

No comments:

Post a Comment